Happy Call Pan Recipe - Teriyaki Chicken


My mum wanted me to cook some chicken using the Happy Call Pan this evening and so I obliged with a Teriyaki chicken dish for her. I prefer to grill the chicken first before pouring in the sauce but you can always marinate the chicken in the sauce and cook it together if you wish. Easy and mess-free, she enjoyed this dish so much that she even asked for the recipe from me.

Ingredients:

1                     boneless chicken leg
1 teaspoon      salt
1/3 cup           rice wine
3 tablespoons  light soy sauce
3 tablespoons  mirin
2 tablespoon   sugar
2 tablespoon   water

Method:

Rub the chicken leg with salt all over and let it rest for about 5 minutes. Rinse the chicken using the rice wine.

In a bowl, mix 3 tablespoons of light soy sauce, 3 tablespoons of mirin, 2 tablespoon of sugar and 2 tablespoons of water.

Heat the happy call pan on a medium high heat for a minute. Place the chicken leg on the pan, skin side down. Close the pan and lock it.

Flip over after 4 minutes and pour in the sauce ingredients. Close the pan and lock it. (I open the pan a couple of times to ensure that the chicken is cooked in the sauce but that's up to you)

Flip the pan over after 2 minutes and cook for another 2 minutes. Dish up and serve with the remaining sauces in the pan.






Follow me on Facebook

Popular Posts